Let's Get Started
My belief is that health and diet is something with shouldn't have to obsess over. There’s only one reason why I offer functional nutrition services – so that you can experience a wellness revolution that frees you from your health worries…and allows you to move on! Imagine this –
- You stop cringing at your reflection in the mirror every day, and start losing the weight nearly effortlessly – for good.
- You crave and devour food that tastes delicious, makes you feel amazing, and is easy to make.
- Adios gas, boating, reflux, diarrhea, constipation, and fear of what will this food do to me?!
- You. In the gym. A boss. You’re finally confident in how to fuel and it shows - you’re consistently putting out peak performances.
- Your energy is out of this world – your friends and family want to know what you’re on. What happened to the fatigue and constant hunger that plagued you for years? Gone!
- Your doctor wants stat repeat labs on your recent diabetes, hypothyroid, adrenal insufficiency, or dyslipidemia panel – your new numbers are unbelievable.
Sound too good to be true? It’s not. I’m your one-stop shop to get to the root of your problem and get you the results you've been craving. I use a functional nutrition platform with my clients, which means I use evidence-based methods to address the underlying cause of the problem. Functional RDs use testing, detailed analysis, and an individualized approach to get to the true cause, rather than simply addressing the symptoms. Read: gone for good.
Aside from using a functional approach, I am passionate about helping people revolutionize their health using ancestral nutrition. That means we will work best together if you're open to the idea of sticking to the foods your body was designed to digest. If you're open to a functional and ancestral approach, then we will make a great team.
Here are the areas where I do my best work:
- Gastrointestinal conditions such as irritable bowel syndrome (IBS), irritable bowel disease (IBD), small intestine bacterial overgrowth (SIBO), candidiasis, and GERD/reflux.
- Autoimmune conditions such as Hashimoto’s Thyroiditis, Celiac Disease, Rheumatoid Arthritis, and Multiple Sclerosis
- Food sensitivities/allergies
- Chronic pain, joint pain/arthritis, migraines, and chronic headaches
- Hormonal imbalances such as amenorrhea, poly-cystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS), pre-menstrual syndrome (PMS), and thyroid dysregulation
- Skin conditions such as eczema, hives, psoriasis, and acne
- Mental health (“brain fog”, anxiety, depression, and poor memory)
- Fatigue - HPA axis dysfunction (“adrenal fatigue”), poor sleep, and general fatigue
- Athletic performance
- Weight loss/weight management
- Hormonal imbalance (adrenal and thyroid)
- Diabetes (type 1, 2, or gestational)/insulin resistance/elevated blood glucose
- Pregnancy, lactation, and postpartum nutrition
- Infant and child feeding challenges
- Ketogenic diets
Here's what one client had to say, and you can check out other client testimonials here.
My service options are listed below. I work virtually anywhere in the UK and the US and offer in-person appointments at my office in Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk, UK. I offer free 10-minute calls to discuss whether my services can benefit you as an individual and to answer your questions. Please feel free to contact me with questions, or to set up a 10-minute consult.